Saturday, August 28, 2010

I need a shot!

So on Saturday we got back from our little weekend getaway to Leavenworth. We had a lot of fun and both boys were great. I needed to run to the store and Adam was coming with. He asked where we were going. I told him that because he had been such a good boy we were going to the doctor to get a shot. He didn't get that dad was kidding but I didn't expect the response. He said "Good I've been thinking I needed one!" The entire time we were out at the store he kept asking when am I getting my shot. I kept telling him that dad was just kidding but he insisted he neded one for his arm and went so far as to let it hang limply by his side as evidence he needed one. The next morning he came downstairs and asked me why I was up so early, it was 7:45 (sleeping in by his standards). I said it was Sunday and I was getting ready for church. I asked him why he was up so early and he said "because my arm hurts, I didn't sleep good at all. I told you I needed a shot!"

No comments: