Sunday, May 23, 2010

I think I have black eye...

The past few weeks, I've been recording funny things Adam says at different times. They always seem to happen on Sunday. Today wasn't a disappointment! This morning, we were getting ready for church and Adam was having a hard time because he wanted to play Lego Star Wars on the Wii (he had played Saturday night with Uncle Daris). After telling him no and lots of tears, we finally had a semi-happy boy and he start teasing his dad - he's become very good at teasing (he learned it all from his dad!). Anyway - after one silly comment Scott said "you better watch out, I'm gonna get you after church" - Adam's reply was "Oh, we'll see about that"! It was hilarious!
The other funny thing happened while we were reading bedtime stories with the boys. Adam's eye was really itching, so I got some eye drops and put them in his eye. He looked at me with a very concerned look on his face and said, "Mom, I think I have black eye again!" We'll have to watch out for that one!

No comments: