Friday, May 14, 2010

Hard Hugs and Hard Kisses

Scott and Adam have this fun little game at the end of the night. Scott will lean over to give Adam a hug and he's suddenly flying thru the air and banging into the wall. Adam has super strength when it comes to night-time hugs. This also applies to blowing night-time kisses. Adam will blow kisses to Scott and he can hardly stand up they hit him so hard. I can hear him smashing into the wall and stumbling all over trying to keep his balance.
Yesterday, as I was driving Adam to preschool, he talked to his dad on the phone for a few minutes because he "didn't get to say goodbye" (Scott had stayed at his brothers house after working a late night and having an early morning). After he handed the phone back to me he sat quietly in his seat looking out the window. All the sudden he started giggling - a lot! I looked in the rear view mirror and he was just sitting there laughing. I asked what he was laughing at and he said "hard hugs and hard kisses!" When I asked him to explain he said, "I was thinking about hard hugs and hard kisses with daddy. It's funny!!"
What a silly boy! He has so much fun with his dad. It's the highlight of my day to see them interact with eachother! I always knew Scott would be a great dad - but I am delighted everyday at how wonderful he really is!!

1 comment:

The Conrad Family said...

He really is one of the best I know!! Those boys are pretty lucky!