Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Adam and Jackson spent Friday night at Grandma and Granpa Conrad's house, so they could go to the airport to pick up Aunt Tiffy.  This was a good thing, because I had not had a chance to wrap one present.  So, Friday night I wrapped and Saturday morning I wrapped and got everything done.  Then Scott and I spent the rest of Saturday making cinamon rolls and getting stuff together for Christmas day.  Christmas Eve ended up being a nice relazing day.
We got ready and headed over to my parents house in the afternoon.  Kate was given this cute outfit from some friends.  She looks darling, even if she was unhappy about sitting on the couch!
We had the normal Christmas Eve festivities with a great dinner, reading the Christmas Story from the Bible and doing the nativity activity.  Then we opened up new pajamas.  Here are a few pictures from the evening.  Jackson being his funny self...
 Posing in front of the tree.
 With my cousin's daughter Madison.
 My boys.
 The whole group sporting our new pajamas.
Our little family.
 After all the pictures, Grandpa got to open a special Christmas present.  He is officially an owner of an NFL team.  My mom bought him one stock of the Green Bay Packers.  He was very excited, as you can see from his face. 

No comments: