Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Cards

I usually like to get my Christmas cards done and ordered well in advance of December.  Of course, I has a good reason to wait this year so that Kate could be included.  We decided to venture out to church the second Sunday in December, so I thought it would be good to try and capture a picture of the kids all dressed up in front of the Christmas tree.  A friend made Kate's cute dress, and then made matching ties for the boys.  (Adam wasn't sure about the pink tie, luckily there were a couple of young men at church who had pink ties on, once he saw that, he decided it was ok...) 
It's not so easy to get a picture where all three kids look decent.  I think I ended up taking about 50 pictures with the camera.  Here are a few of my favorite out-takes... 

 
 Favorite of Jackson...
 See what I mean about Adam's smile - teeth clenched in every picture!
 Kate's not even a month old and she's already done with this family!!  I can just hear her saying "are we done yet?"
 Not sure what Adam's doing here...
 Here's the picture we decided on.  Adam looks goofy, and Kate's all slumped over, but it's still pretty cute.  I changed the color to sepia, because all the cards I liked were red, and all the pink clashed with the red of the cards...
Wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: