Thursday, September 15, 2011

Girls!

I have some posts to write about school and birthdays.  Hopefully I can get to those this weekend, but I wanted to post this before I forgot.  Scott told me this as we were making breakfast this morning.

Last night, Scott came running into the house very briefly from work, changed his clothes and ran out the door to scouts.  The beehives were all in the kitchen (we were learning how to make some yummy scones), as were Adam and and Jackson.  Jackson saw his dad go into the laundry room and ran in after him saying "look, daddy, look!"  Scott turned around and asked "What?"  Jackson grinned at him, pointed out the door and said "Girls!"

Having a little sister will be good for this house!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Reminds me of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!! Cute.

Sarah Ragatz said...

That's very cute!