Friday, June 18, 2010

Playground

Friday night, we finally had some decent weather. Scott had to work, so I decided to take a trip to the park instead of hanging around the house. We headed down to Bothell Landing where Adam quickly be-friended several kids and convinced them to play a chasing game. That kid loves to run!
Jackson took his first ride in the swing. I wish I had brought the video camera - he was laughing and giggling the whole time. It was very cute! He loved the swing.
He also enjoyed a ride down the slide with his big brother. He wasn't as sure about the slide as he was about the swing.
Hopefully this is the begining of some summer weather around here. We are so ready to spend some time outside instead of in the house with the heat on!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I can't believe how fast your children are growing. They are so cute!

Your aunt Heidy is in my book group - I really enjoy her.

Kristin said...

SO adorable! We need to meet up this summer...