Friday, June 18, 2010

The end of Preschool

The end of the school year is finally here! I know it's the middle of June, but school goes until the middle of June around here. I had fun teaching the last few weeks of our preschool group. It was so amazing to me how much the kids had grown in the 5 months since it was my turn. We really had a fun time for those 3 weeks. We talked about shapes, dinosaurs, pirates, fathers and even did some camping in the rain in the backyard. We ended the year with a little graduation party. One of the other moms had a cute little graduation gown and I made caps for each kid. I'm not sure why we couldn't get Adam to smile!
Here's all four kids in their graduation caps.
And here they are being goofy.
We really had a fun year in our preschool co-op. It's fun to look at some of the projects Adam did at the beginning of the year and see how much he improved in writing his name, coloring and cutting. I'm so thankful for the other moms and all the time they put into the classes they did. It was a great year!

No comments: