Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I thought you was fired...

Adam said to Scott yesterday when he got home from work: "Why did you go to work today?  I thought you was fired!"

I had forgotten that when I told Adam that daddy was not going to work for 4 whole days he asked me if daddy had been fired.  Apparenlty I didn't explain good enough that daddy was just taking some vacation days to spend with us while Grandma and Grandpa Wallis were here. 

There used to be a boy at the daycare that Adam goes too that Adam loved to play with.  His mom lost her job over the summer, and ever since then Adam's been obsessed with getting "fired".  I'm not sure who told him that she was fired (I'm pretty sure she was just laid off), but anytime either Scott or I talk about not going to work he asks us if we were fired.

No comments: