Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanks to Nate and Shae for loaning us the blessing outfit. It fit perfectly!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
- the nerf gun he got as a toy in his McDonalds happy meal.
- Optimus Prime and Megatron
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie
- going to school at Jenna's house
- "I sick" and then he demonstrated his cough.
- Jackson ("hims sleeping")
- How to shoot monsters and bad guys (he is SUCH a boy!!)
- Lightning McQueen ("hims a race car")
- the sword game (Adam loves to play Wii Sports Resort)
- Robots ("I'm not a robot, I'm a kid! I'm not a kid robot, I'm a Adam kid. You're not a Grandma robot. Grandma's are not Grandma robots. You're Grandma Wallis." This conversation went on for quite some time!)
- Robots and bad guys ("Robots are tricky and some bad guys are tricky")
There was much more. I wish I could have heard Grandma's side. It sure was a funny conversation from this end. Thanks Grandma for calling and talking to Adam. He LOVED it!!
This is a picture of Adam on the phone with Grandma. He was leaning up against the armoir with his chin in his hands, but when he saw me, I think he thought he was in trouble for standing on the desk and he started to move. I just had to take a picture, it was so cute!! If you're wondering why we have this armoire in our front room, it's because we just got a new TV and TV stand. I've posted the armoire for sale on Craigslist. Just waiting to get it out of the front room!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I, of course, had to take pictures and post them for those who are far away. Sorry if you're offended by naked baby pictures - but we covered up the most private parts!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
So, Adam's first experience with a play was a huge success. We will definately try it again, and hopefully he will grow up enjoying the "theatre".