- the nerf gun he got as a toy in his McDonalds happy meal.
- Optimus Prime and Megatron
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie
- going to school at Jenna's house
- "I sick" and then he demonstrated his cough.
- Jackson ("hims sleeping")
- How to shoot monsters and bad guys (he is SUCH a boy!!)
- Lightning McQueen ("hims a race car")
- the sword game (Adam loves to play Wii Sports Resort)
- Robots ("I'm not a robot, I'm a kid! I'm not a kid robot, I'm a Adam kid. You're not a Grandma robot. Grandma's are not Grandma robots. You're Grandma Wallis." This conversation went on for quite some time!)
- Robots and bad guys ("Robots are tricky and some bad guys are tricky")
There was much more. I wish I could have heard Grandma's side. It sure was a funny conversation from this end. Thanks Grandma for calling and talking to Adam. He LOVED it!!
This is a picture of Adam on the phone with Grandma. He was leaning up against the armoir with his chin in his hands, but when he saw me, I think he thought he was in trouble for standing on the desk and he started to move. I just had to take a picture, it was so cute!! If you're wondering why we have this armoire in our front room, it's because we just got a new TV and TV stand. I've posted the armoire for sale on Craigslist. Just waiting to get it out of the front room!