Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for! Number one on that list is my family! I feel so blessed to have two healthy and strong boys, a loving husband, wonderful parents and parents-in-law, and amazing siblings! We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa Conrad's house where the boys played some Turkey Bowl football, and watched the Dallas Cowboys tromp on the Oakland Raiders. There was wonderful food and great company. We were lucky again this year to have my Grandma Couch come spend the holiday with us, as well as my sister, Tiffiny. It was fun to have more family than normal to spend the day with.

Here is the annual Dallas Cowboy family photo.
Jackson spent some time talking to Great Grandma after dinner. He is really starting to find his voice and it's so fun to sit and talk to him!Grandma, Adam and Great Grandma played a rousing game of Go Fish while we waited for the football game to end so we could eat.
While we cleaned up from dinner, Adam watched "The Little Mermaid". I think he likes Ariel!
Thanksgiving is such a nice relaxing holiday, and it always signifies (for me at least) the start to the best holiday season. I am thankful to be starting this season where we remember and celebrate the birth of our Savior. It truly is the best time of the year! Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Laura D said...

I don't think Adam looked very excited about being a Cowboy fan. You better break it to Scott gently. Did you forget to mention siblings inlaw or are we counted as siblings?