Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stretching

Towards the end of my pregnancy with Adam, every once in awhile I would experience "restless legs" at night. As I get farther along in this pregnancy the "restless legs" have come back with a vengence! It seems like every night I toss and turn and try to get my legs to just calm down so I can go to sleep. I read on the internet that stretching before going to bed can really help, so I decided to give it a try - and it's really made a big difference.
Every night when I get down on the floor to stretch, Adam joins me! It's been so funny, Scott decided to take some pictures.

Adam has been so much fun as we get ready for the baby to be born. He loves "listening" to baby Jackson, he puts toys on my tummy so the baby can play, he rubs my belly and talks to his baby brother, and is always giving my belly lots of kisses. He's also been a big help as we get everything ready. He's helped me fold clothes and blankets, he helped Scott set up the crib and install a ceiling fan, and he had a great time taking a trip to Build-A-Bear and picking out a teddy bear for the baby. He named the bear BJ - which stands for Baby Jackson. I think he's starting to get anxious for the big day. Most every day he asks me if baby Jackson has grown big enough to come out yet. As of today - August 22nd - we are exactly one month from my due date! The time sure has flown by, and I'm sure the next month will as well. We are all very excited to welcome this new little spirit into our home!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Those are such great pictures - kudos to Scott. You are looking really cute and with child, it is so exciting - power through, you're in the home stretch!