Friday, July 1, 2011

Ultrasound day - What do you think???

We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning.  Baby was quite stubborn and would not let us get a good peek at it's gender.  The ultrasound tech gave us an 80% guess.  Here's the picture - what do you think??
 It didn't seem like we got any clear pictures at all.  Here is the best profile pic they were able to get.  Baby was laying face down and was doing quite a bit of hand moving, but didn't really want to cooperate when it came to anything else.
The tech actually had me laying on my left side, then my right side.  She had me get up and emtpy my bladder and do some walking around to try and get the baby to move, to no avail.  Baby stayed in the same position.  I guess this one got a double dose of Wallis and Conrad stubborness!
So - give me your guesses - what do you think????

6 comments:

Debbie Gisle said...

Girl all the way! The infamous 3 lines!! :)

Diane said...

This time a girl for you.

Tiffiny said...

a girl we need more of them and she will have 2 great big brothers to spoil her!! :)

Heidi said...

A GIRL!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Sarah Ragatz said...

Ive seen a couple girl ultrasounds in my day. But I've got to be honest-all I see in your picture is what looks like a big foot. Congratulations!

Laura D said...

I agree! It looks like she has a big foot... I am soooo excited for you guys!