Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was always one of my favorites growing up. It's fun to celebrate with a 3 year old. Adam woke to find a trail of jelly beans leading to his Easter Basket - I think maybe next year he'll be old enough so the Easter Bunny can start to hide his basket.
After Easter Bunny fun, we headed to church. Scott had to speak in sacrament meeting - and he did a fabulous job! I am so proud of him! He spoke so well and the spirit was very strong. He spoke of the things we should do to be prepared to partake of the sacrament each week. I wish you could have all been there to hear him. Here we all are, ready to go to church.
And this is my handsome little guy. He's looking rather grown up in his new church clothes!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Great family shot! You are all so dashing.