Monday, December 15, 2008

The weather outside is DELIGHTFUL!!







Scott and I were at the mall Saturday night when it started snowing! We were walking outside headed to a restaurant for dinner when another couple came walking by and they guy started singing "The weather outside is delightful". Much to my surprise, Scott leaned over and whispered "that's not how the song goes, is it?" I guess all that Christmas music I've been listening too has sunk into his head!
But, the weather is Delightful! I love the snow! It started snowing Saturday night and we woke up Sunday morning to just a little bit of snow on the ground. As soon as Adam saw it, he wanted to go build a snowman! So, Scott and Adam bundled up while I put some cinnamon rolls in the oven and then went outside to take some pictures. The snow wasn't snowman building snow, but the boys had fun throwing snow at each other, and Scott taught Adam how to make a snow angel. It was fun for the first snow fall! We may be getting more later this week, and the weatherman even mentioned the possibility of snow on Christmas! I can't remember when that's happened around here!!
By the way - I may need some more blogging lessons. Can anyone tell me how to put pictures in the text of my blog, instead of always at the top. Come one Sarah - you did a great job of explaining how to add a link!! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas in Seattle! I'll email you how to post a picture in the middle. I don't even know how you're doing it now but it shouldn't be any harder.