Monday, February 18, 2013

100th Day of School

Adam's class celebrated the 100th day of school on February 15th.  Maybe all schools do this now - I don't ever remembering celebrating this when I was in elementary school, but Adam did it last year in Kindergarten and this year in 1st grade.  My mom had the day off from work, so she came and stayed with Jackson and Kate so I could go in and help with the celebration.  I ended up spending almost the whole day there!  Adam's teacher is great, and she had so many fun projects to do with the kids.  It was a long day, and I came home exhausted and with a very big appreciation for what elementary school teachers do every day!
Here are a few pictures.  They made glasses, and crazy hats and took a group picture when they were all done.  Adam was being a goof ball!!
 
 
 This is the only other picture I took of one of the other projects.  They did 10 dots of 10 different colors of paint to make 100....
It was fun to spend the day in Adam's 1st grade classroom...

No comments: